Join the American Herbal Products Association (APHA) for a webinar series on FDA Inspection Trends, cGMP Compliance Issues, and Responding to an FDA 483.
Experts will provide an update on FDA inspections, emerging cGMP compliance issues, strategies for responding to an FDA 483 and answers to your specific questions.
This webinar is designed to help businesses in the dietary supplement industry understand the elements of current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations (21 CFR 111) that have been the primary focus of recent FDA inspections. This knowledge will assist business in allocating and directing their compliance resources.
This two-part webinar will provide data on recent FDA inspections, an overview of emerging compliance issues and strategies for responding to an FDA 483 in order to avoid an FDA Warning Letter.
Topics Will Include:
- Own label distributors and contract manufacturers: What are the differences and what aspects of the cGMP are you responsible for during an inspection?
- FDA inspection practices and what can be done to prepare?
- Detailed analysis of recent FDA inspection reports
- Effectively responding to an FDA 483 so as to avoid a Warning Letter
- FDA inspection do's and don'ts
- Answers to your questions during the extended Q&A session
- Anthony L. Young, Esq., Partner, Kleinfeld, Kaplan and Becker, LLP / AHPA General Counsel
- Alan Feldstein, Esq., Of Counsel, Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC
- Merle Zimmermann, Ph.D., Information Analyst, AHPA
Part 1: November 30
Veteran industry legal experts will provide an insider's view of the current cGMP enforcement landscape and strategies for compliance. AHPA staff will offer a detailed analysis of the association's repository of inspection data, which includes actual FDA 483 inspection reports, observation forms, and establishment inspection reports (EIRs).
A 20-30-minute Q&A session will answer attendees specific questions.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER