* Full Business and Farming members ONLY benefit
Joining the HIA® includes numerous benefits:
HOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS THE HIA®:
Membership dues go towards the general fund to be allocated towards the annual budget and assist with the funding of staff, special projects, training, events, professional services and more. The national HIA distributes fifty (50%) percent of dues revenue back to the states that are officially approved as part of the HIA state chapter program. The HIA estimates that it may distribute $100,000 back to the state chapters this year.
IF YOU ANSWER "YES" TO ANY OF THE BELOW QUESTIONS, THEN THE HIA® IS A GREAT ASSOCIATION FOR YOU.
1. Is your business newsworthy? Members receive monthly newsletters. Farming and Business members may submit announcements, news and press releases to our firstname.lastname@example.org with request. Each month, the collection of Member News is added to the HIA’s website for additional exposure.
2. Does your business's social content need an exposure boost? Farming and Business members may submit their original posts to be re-shared by HIA’s social media administrators to more than 60,000 total followers. HIA reserves the right to re-share suggested member content. A company’s content submission should include the URL associated with the company’s original post from one of the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Members must be logged in to the HIA website to see the “HIA Member Social Media Request” feature on the “Members Only Content” page. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Member Services Coordinator, Catharene Garula.
3. Could you benefit from 5 - 20% discounts on products and services? Members are offered exclusive discounts when attending HIA events. Also, fellow members may voluntarily offer members only discounts for their products and services. When members are logged in to the HIA website at www.thehia.org, members may browse the Membership Directory and find discount codes or messages about how to claim a member benefit in the company’s profile footer. As a Farming or Business member, you too can submit a discount code or opportunity to market to the HIA’s vast and ever-growing network. To offer your discount to members, login at www.thehia.org and edit your profile to include your discount offer in the inquiry field provided.
4. Do you need access to industry information? Resources and assets include:
5. Do you need to boost your brand in the retail sector or boost your B2B influence? Farming and Business members are encouraged to sponsor HIA's nationally recognized grassroots advocacy, education and retailer campaign program known as Hemp History Week, and to participate in Association business and development, including via Committees and Task Forces. Also, only members are eligible to sponsor and exhibit at the annual HIACON and other HIA events. Members can access the Association’s Bylaws and other Association documents on the Members Only Content website page.