Joining the HIA includes numerous benefits:
* Full Business and Farming members ONLY benefit
1. Is your Business Newsworthy? Members receive monthly newsletters. Farming and Business members may submit announcements, news and press releases to our Member Services Coordinator at email@example.com. Each month, the collection of Member News is added to the HIA’s website for additional exposure.
2. Social media content sharing with HIA’s social networks. Farming and Business members may submit their original posts to be re-shared by HIA’s social media administrators. HIA reserves the right to re-share suggested member content. A company’s content submission should include the URL associated with the company’s original post from one of the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Members must be logged in to the HIA website to see the “HIA Member Social Media Request” feature on the “Members Only Content” page. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Member Services Coordinator.
3. Members Only discounts! Members are offered exclusive discounts when attending HIA events. Also, fellow members may voluntarily offer members only discounts for their products and services. When members are logged in to the HIA website at www.thehia.org, members may browse the Membership Directory and find discount codes or messages about how to claim a member benefit in the company’s profile footer. As a Farming or Business member, you too can submit a discount code or opportunity to market to the HIA’s vast and ever-growing network. To offer your discount to members, login at www.thehia.org and edit your profile to include your discount offer in the inquiry field provided.
4. Members Only Content page and more! Resources and assets include:
5. Only Members can Sponsor! Farming and Business members are encouraged to become a sponsor of our nationally recognized grassroots advocacy and retailer campaign program known as Hemp History Week, and to participate in Association business and development, including via Committees and Task Forces. Also, only members are eligible to sponsor and exhibit at the annual HIACON and other HIA events. Members can access the Association’s Bylaws and other Association documents on the Members Only Content website page.